Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Colorful Mind

Play for me
Sing from your Soul
all your desires, the Truth within you
the controversy of heart and mind -

fueled
only
by

breath


Life. Death.
Nothing.
Never enough... something

Chance encounters, a shared space
an open mind
an eager heart
the vast unknown, which is
The Void.

I am everything.
I am nothing.

Born from infinity - no beginning, no end.
A circle.
Touch the corners with curiosity
(never cease, there are NO corners)
Touch the void with creativity, imagination, connection, knowledge.
Living. Grabbing. PULLing, PUSHING, FORCING...

Breathe

Relenting.
Relentless.

Always seeking:
the calm...
then the fire
the Self,
then everyone else...


Play for me - find your depth
in this,
the journey.
In this,
the life

the mystical manifestation of

Who
You
Are

1 comment:

Holistic Welnesz said...

Who are you

I am breath, I am Play, I am Life, I am Death, I am Tree, I am Mountain, I am River, I am Calm, I am Turbulent, I am Everything, I am nothing, I am Soul, I am Body, I am You, I am me, I am Sky, I am Earth...