Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Wind in the Trees


Let go
Acquiesce
Allow
Become
Merge
Engulf
Absorb
Delight
Invite
Astonish
Dance
Explore
Emerge
Acknowledge
Adore
Construct
Create
Smell…
See…
Feel…
Embrace…
The
Love that is all around you
Listen
To the wind
In
The trees
Realize there are no answers
only steps
A journey
You are on it
Now
And it never ends
I’d like to share that with you

“you have absolutely no idea what is to come,"
I hear.
"You will see, the life that you can envision for yourself is nothing… NOTHING, compared to what the universe has in store for you
if you just
Let
Go
And listen.”

OK,
I accept,
And gracefully
Softly
Quietly
But, assuredly
Place one foot in front of
The
Other.

This time
Though
I have no
Idea
Where I am going

The map is gone
The compass broke
The directions from that girl the other night
All
Gone.

All I have now
And all that I
I’ve ever had
Really
Is:
My intuition
My strength
My faith
My self
My love
My…
Perseverance
My two feet
My Heart
My hands
My
slow and steady gait
My joy
My enthusiasm
My Excitement…
And wonder

The inspiration
Of the great mystery of everything…

Of you
Of me

Of forever…

Let go.

You Will Soar…

No comments: